Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hiding under rocks, still not back on the wagon.

Food is always my problem. I worked out twice today but ate more. I ate 3 servings of ice cream, a grilled cheese sandwich, a slice of pizza, and more :(

I want to lose weight before I go back to school, but the time is ticking down to 2 weeks! I know this will never be easy, so I just have to make it happen! I have to force myself to be accountable TO myself on here, so I'm blogging even when I'd rather hide under a rock. I'm embarrassed about what I ate today. It's the afternoon sugar cravings that get to me! Maybe I should ask a friend to keep me busy in the afternoons or make plans on my own. It's so dangerous for me to be alone when those urges hit!

My eating slip ups aside, I did have a GREAT workout this morning. I took the class "total conditioning" at my gym, Lifetime Fitness. That class is ALWAYS incredible and is a guaranteed way to make me feel great. I haven't stepped on the scale yet, and I don't want to today because I'm so bloated from all the sugary foods I've eaten. Tomorrow I'm going to go on a run and not eat sweets! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, you are in the same place I've been for the past several months. I can out-eat a TON of working out...

    ReplyDelete